Via SDIPN member Marty Rajandran: “3 March action at NYC City Hall ‘ARE RECENT leaks of radioactive Tritium a danger to NYC water supply?’ A group of about 25 called on Mayor Del Blasio to support an independent investigation on the recent multiple accidents at Indian Point, Nuclear Power Plant, 25 miles from NYC. Already affected are groundwater around Indian Point and the Hudson River. Entergy says that there is no threat to public health! Do we really believe this? Is this a threat to NYC water supply? And what about other towns along the Hudson?…..Its time to shut it down. Mayor, join our call, that of millions of NYers, including the Governor, to say SHUT IT DOWN NOW. Call your local council member to support Resolution 0694: Shut Down Indian Point.”
Make a Donation to SDIPN through PayPal. Click the button below.
- My Tweets
No upcoming events
- SDIPN 2019 Mid-Year Meeting June 2, 2019
- Rise for Climate, Jobs & Justice — 9/6/2018 September 2, 2018
- SDIPN 2018 Mid Year Meeting June 15, 2018
- Nuclear Power is Dead. Time for a Just Transition: A Left Forum Panel May 27, 2017
- 6th Anniversary of the Fukushima Nuclear Meltdown March 8, 2017
Join the SDIPN Discussion Email Group
RSS feeds from our friends
- Fighting Around Ukrainian Nuclear Plant Heightens Safety Fears August 6, 2022A series of blasts Friday at the plant, which the Russian military is using as cover for artillery attacks, renewed concerns of a radiation catastrophe. As reported by the New York Times.
- Fighting Around Ukrainian Nuclear Plant Heightens Safety Fears August 6, 2022
- PrivNote is a service that allows users to share private notes online June 25, 2022With PrivNote, you may send and receive private notes over the internet in a safe and secure manner. As soon as you open a message or note from PrivNote, the private message or note happens to be permanently deleted from your server. PrivNote, a secure messaging service, is used to communicate one-time messages. In situations […] The post PrivNote is a servi […]
- PrivNote is a service that allows users to share private notes online June 25, 2022
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- The past week in nuclear news August 8, 2022Some bits of good news Needles of Hope in the Ukraine War Haystack. Renewables are booming – REN21 Global Review. The pro Trump forces are going allout to blame and damage Joe Biden and his administration. I keep getting stuff from the non-corporate media. And some of it is in colourful and extreme language. And I know that some of it […]
- The past week in nuclear news August 8, 2022
Join 1,659 other followers
- 10,513 views