The SDIPN 2018 Mid Year Membership & Business meeting will take place Sunday, June 17th from 3—5 pm in the Otello room at Yeoryia Studios, in the Epic Security Bldg., 2067 Broadway,5th Floor Between 71st & 72nd Streets, New York, NY 10023.
The agenda will include:
- Remembrances of Ann Eagan and a report on the Celebration of Life event held in her honor.
- Remembrances and reflections on the passing of SDIPN member and long time activist Noz Cavlan.
- SDIPN Earth Day event in Battery Park .
- SDIPN Left Forum panel “Bailouts – Decommissioning — Just Transition.”
- Poor People’s Campaign.
- How to get youth involved with SDIPN and organizing a Youth Speak Up.
- Other ideas for “themed meetings.”
- Brainstorming on activities and events for SDIPN fund raisers.
DIRECTIONS: Take the #1 subway or the M104 bus to 72nd Street. The building is directly across the street from the subway station on the West side of Broadway.
The meeting is open to the public and we welcome your participation.